Who is Reese Harmon?

 Hello, my name is Reese Harmon. This is my second semester at Bloomsburg University, majoring in Medical Imaging. I grew up in the town of Bloomsburg and feel very at home attending the university. I love spending as much time outdoors as possible camping, hiking, and fishing with my friends and family. I don't enjoy playing sports, but I love watching hockey and going ice skating.





One of my favorite places to travel to is Seneca Lake in New York. I go every summer with my family and our family friends. We spend a week camping, driving to cool locations, and relaxing on the lake!









I did horseback riding for 7 years and was on the International Equestrian Association team for the stable I rode at. I competed in multiple shows and made it to regionals twice! I unfortunately don't ride horses anymore, but I would like to again in the future.








This is my golden retriever named Tucker, he is eight years old. He loves going on walks and car rides. Tucker also loves coming with us camping and likes to explore new places!

Comments

  1. Tucker is so cute!! Goldens are one of my favorite breeds, even though I have two cats. I was always interested in horseback riding but never got into it. Did you have your own horse or did you just use ones from the stable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go horseback riding but never got around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also from Bloomsburg so I understand the nice feeling of getting to experience college without homesickness. I also used to ride horses with my sister, but we never competed. Do you think you would ever get a horse of your own in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Tucker looks like such a sweetheart! My pup also loves to go camping with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should think about joining the Bloomsburg equestrian team. I know the current president of the group, if you'd like an introduction. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also a freshman in the Medical Imaging program! What modality are you thinking of pursuing?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Victoria Rodriguez?

Who is Katie Sharkey?