Who is Changli ?



 Hello, I'm Changli, a 20-year-old girl from China. πŸ’–

I am an international student at Bloomsburg University. And this is the first time I get to USA. I'm absolutely excited to be here, immersing myself in diverse cultures, meeting new people and enhancing my English skills. 

      I'm sort of person who is easy-going and friendly. I enjoy making friends. 

      I have a helpful nature, and I'm always willing to lend a hand. If you need assistance, just let me know, and I will do my best to help you out. πŸ’ž

      Currently, my speaking and listening skills in English are not yet proficient. And sometimes I'm a little bit nervous because I'm struggling to keep up with native speakers and express myself. 

       I deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by the language barrier that I may create for you. But I will make a strong effort to practice and catch up with you as soon as possible.  ✊


      I'm also a dog person. I really like animals, especially dogs. In my backyard, we have a goose, two chickens, and three big dogs, along with their nine adorable new puppies. 

      I enjoy playing with my dogs.  They are always my best friends and keep me company while I do my homework. Since my parents are often busy, my dogs are always there for me during lonely times. They are cute, loyal and kind, always brings my happiness and energy. I really love them.


      My dream is to become an English teacher in junior or senior high school. I really enjoying working with children. It would be incredibly meaningful for me to teach different students and help them succeed in English classes. I can find great satisfaction in seeing them achieve and grow. 

      My ultimate goal is to be a helpful and inspiring teacher, guiding students towards happiness in both their studies and lives. 

      However, I understand this dream comes with demanding requirement for me.  I need to acquire a strong foundation of English language knowledge

      Additionally, I need to improve my skills in writing, listening, reading and speaking in English. 

      Since English is my second language, I know I need to put in extra effort to enhance my ability. I believe that with 
practice and determination, I can achieve my goal. ✊

      One of my hobbies is dancing, specifically classical dance. 

       I have been learning dancing for 8 years.

       Here are some of my dancing videos. You can click to watch. πŸ’—
                                                              
                                                          


      If you are interested in Chinese classical dance, I would love to teach you sometime.  

      In addition to dancing, I also can play the piano a little bit. So if you enjoy singing, I can accompany you. Feel free to reach out if you'd like to collaborate or share our mutual interest.





      Thank you for watching my blog! Looking forward to growing together! πŸ’•





Comments

  1. Hey Changli Im Kaitlyn and i'm so jealous that you have 9 new puppies !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is colorful and engaging. I love that you spoke to your classmates and shared several images and interests with the group. Your enthusiasm is appreciated, and I admire your work ethic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you professor! It's really encouraging!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Victoria Rodriguez?

Who is Katie Sharkey?

Who is Reese Harmon?