Who is Grace

     Hello, my name is Grace and I'm a biology major with a focus on natural history. I am from a small town outside of Harrisburg, called Camp Hill, but make frequent trips to the city for the many restaurants and coffee shops. I have a German Shepherd mix named Zeke who is such a sweetheart. My family rescued him my senior year of high school, but I'm certainly his favorite human. He fits perfectly into the family and goes with us on all of our adventures. One of my favorite activities is hiking, but I will take any excuse to spend all of my time outside. After any hike or camping trip, I love to sit down for a good meal. I want to travel the world and try all different types of cuisine.









Comments

  1. Hi Grace! I also love spending as much time outside as possible. Hiking and camping are some of my favorite things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to know if you've got a top five of places you'd like to visit and/or foods you'd like to try. Thanks for sharing a little about Zeke's story with us. I'm sure he's happy to join your family on adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to hike too, also Zeke looks like such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love to hike and im sure zeke loves to join you on them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that shrimp platter looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Victoria Rodriguez?

Who is Katie Sharkey?

Who is Reese Harmon?