Who is me?

Hi, I'm Eli. I'm a Computer Science major. I like playing video games, reading, and the moon. I dislike fish, hot weather, and the moon being out during the day. I dream of going to the moon one day and getting struck by lightning.


Here's my favorite book: The Outsiders. Go read it, I recommend it. Dally is my favorite character.


Here are my 3 favorite video games: Dark Souls 3, Stardew Valley, and Fire Emblem: Three Houses.


Here are my 3 favorite movies: Iron Man, Dredd, and Back To The Future.


Here are my 3 favorite anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Dragon Ball Z, and Onimai.

 


Here are my 3 favorite mangas: Berserk (go read Berserk now), JoJo Part 7 - Steel Ball Run, and Talentless Nana.


Goodbye.

Comments

  1. I would also like to go to the moon and be struck by lighting! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of images in your blog. Thank you for sharing so many of your favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you used pictures of each of your favorites, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Victoria Rodriguez?

Who is Katie Sharkey?

Who is Reese Harmon?