Who is Wenlei Zhang?

Hi~

My name is Wenlei Zhang and I am a one-semester exchange student from China. My hometown is Sichuan, which is in southeast China. You may not know this place, but it's the home of the panda. And it is famous for spicy food and the scenery there is also really attractive, both natural and modern.

My major is English education for secondary school, and I am very interested in the American culture and education system. Im into different films and my favorite movie is Train to Busan, a Korean movie. And Im also obsessed with outdoor activities, climbing and cycling with friends. Im really excited to be here and everything is new. Looking forward to being friends with you.

Comments

  1. I have been meaning to watch Train to Busan and I think you have convinced me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Wenlei. I have not had the good fortune to travel to China yet, but your home looks beautiful. I have visited the Philippines, South Korea, and Japan. I hope to make it back to that part of the world some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. China is definitely a bucket list trip for me. I would love to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Victoria Rodriguez?

Who is Katie Sharkey?

Who is Reese Harmon?