Who is Victoria Rodriguez?

 Hi! My full name is Victoria Arlene Rodriguez, but I like to be called Vicky. I’m from the Bronx, New York, and moved to Pennsylvania in 2018. I loved the city, but Pennsylvania was a better fit for my family and me. I love to read scary books and watch scary movies, but I hate scary games. In my free time, I love to pick up new hobbies such as sewing, knitting, braiding hair, and doing nails. I am obsessed with sloths and one of my goals is to meet one in a wildlife sanctuary. I also love koala bears and penguins, and my family always laughs at how many stuffed animals I have on my bed. 

Comments

  1. I love koala bears and reading too! Some of my favorite books have been in the horror category.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Im Kaitlyn, I was born and raised in the Bronx as too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not the best at knitting, but just recently I learned how to start crocheting and its a fun hobby to have

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love to read scary books! Right now I'm reading "Misery" by Stephen King and it's pretty weird. I typically read drama/romance books but "Misery" is a nice change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with scary movies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I lived in Hawaii, my father worked at a hotel that hatched some baby penguins. Because he got to visit them behind the scenes, they learned his voice. When they moved back to the public exhibit, they would come when he called. This is a long way to saying that I had the chance to pet the penguins. They were cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been accruing many stuffed animals since last semester so I can relate to your last statement haha. What is your favorite scary movie?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Katie Sharkey?

Who is Reese Harmon?