Who Is Mylin?

My name Mylin Ondieki, I have two sisters and we each have our own cat. I have three cats at home, my cat Leo is a Chartreux, my younger sister's cat Lea is a Korat, and my older sister's cat Biddles is a Brown Mackerel Tabby. Leo is in both pictures, and he's the only boy. Lea is the one on top of the cat tree in the picture on the left, and Biddles is the one on the right of her. 



I enjoy doing art as a hobby whether its drawing, painting, or ceramics. I took a ceramics class last year in high school and it was by far, my favorite art class that I've taken yet. This is one of the drawings I made in a drawing class that I took years ago. 


I also love to travel, and plan to travel more out of the country in the future! This past summer I went to the capitol of Panama, Panama City. My favorite place that I've traveled to so far is Kilifi, in the coast of Kenya. My cousins and I woke up very early one morning to watch the sunrise, and I was able to capture that beautiful moment.

Comments

  1. Your cats are beautiful! I have two cats of my own at home that I miss so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been to some amazing places, not as expected as visiting Europe or the Caribbean. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's one place you really want to visit in the future?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Victoria Rodriguez?

Who is Katie Sharkey?

Who is Reese Harmon?