Who is Katie Sharkey?

ZIPD conference

 

 Hey, my name is Katie and I am from Limerick, PA. I am currently a freshman and my major is finance. To apply my major to real life situations, I am an active member of Bloomsburg Investment Group and I am hoping to get a position on the executive board this spring. I also am the treasurer of the Bloomsburg Social Work Club which combines two things that I am passionate about; dealing with finances and helping the community. 

Chubs!!

 




Tiger!!

 One fun thing about me is that I have two             cats  named Tiger and Chubs. My     cats are a very important aspect of my life as they     have been around since I was five years old. 


 





Senior Night


As I said in my introduction to the class, I used to cheer for twelve years. I started in kindergarten and did not miss a football game through my senior year. I also did competitive cheer from 4th to 8th grade.


I love to travel and have been to four countries, Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, and the Dominican Republic. One of my goals is to do a study abroad program to Ireland and possible a few countries in Europe. I love learning about new cultures and discovering new places. 

Niagara Falls last summer

Comments

  1. Your cats are adorable! Would you say you are more of a cat person or a dog person? It is also so cool that you have been able to visit that many countries. I really hope to study abroad as well and Ireland has always been on the top of the list because my family is from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cats! I've had a cat myself since I was a kid and can also say she's really an important aspect to my life too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to Ireland! Studying abroad there would be so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also used to cheer for a while after I did gymnastics and I loved it! My gym closed down so I decided to cheer instead of finding a new gym for gymnastics. I ended up enjoying it and made so many friends while doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traveling is a worthwhile goal. I visited Niagara several years ago with my partner. It's a marvel of nature. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Victoria Rodriguez?

Who is Reese Harmon?