Who is Kaitlyn B?

                                 

Hi! My name is Kaitlyn B, who is Kaitlyn? you may ask, my major is Health science soon to be in nursing. I am 18 years old, Dominican and Puerto Rican and I come from a pretty huge family. When people get to know me they are surprised when I tell them that I am fluent in Spanish and can read and write, all I did growing up in Puerto Rico was speak spanish. 

                                                                       

Folks are also surprised when I tell them the story of how I tore my ACL and meniscus. Ultimately surprising or not proudly saying I am a first generation university student!! and equally important: future me will be in love with traveling and the feeling of being free. 

                                                                        

Lastly I think Wingstop is the ultimate best fast food ever! i am extremely saddened that there isn't anyone near where I live at the moment. Every time I go back to New York no matter what time whenever i'm hungry that's the first thing I get. It really brings me happiness and I will stand by it. 







Comments

  1. You have me very curious about what type of food Wingstop sells since you love it so much. That picture of your knee looks painful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! Growing up so far away, especially in a place as warm as Puerto Rico, must've given you quite a shock when you moved up here, a place as cold as the northeast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Victoria Rodriguez?

Who is Katie Sharkey?

Who is Reese Harmon?