Who is Julia Anderson?

Me
Who is Julia Anderson?   

 Hi, my name is Julia. I have 2 dogs, Molly and Honey, both golden retrievers. I have pretty much grown up around Bloomsburg my whole life due to living in Benton, but that doesn't mean I haven't traveled. If you don't know, Benton is a small town about a half hour away from here. I was in ballet for about 10 years until I decided that I had completed all the goals that I wanted and I decided to ditch it. 
    I went to a vocational high school which really allowed me to do the things that I wanted to do in life. Since it was a vocational school I had to choose a shop. So I decided to be in Printing and Graphic Communications for 4 years. It allowed me to learn many different things when it came to digital design. I also learned things like how to work with different businesses and to work on a timeline. Due to this at the end of the 4 years, I had my OSHA certification, I got so much experience working in the field, as well as, I won 1st place at a contest and won a tv. I also was in way too many extracurricular activities and the positions I held during that time, including but not limited to, class president, art club copresident, NHS vice president, NTHS member, SADD Treasurer, and SkillUSA member. I was valedictorian in high school which allowed me to combine both my class president speech and my valedictorian speech into one for graduation, which I think is pretty cool.
Paris, France
    I would say that I have traveled more than most individuals in their lives, at least the ones that are around here, simply cause I have family in many places. I have been to many states like Kentucky, Maryland, Florida, California, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, South Carolina, Delaware, and Virginia. I also have been to Canada, England, the Dominican Republic, France, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany. Some of them were for weddings or I was visiting family that live there. All the European countries are from when I saved up a bunch of money, which allowed me to go on a tour bus for a couple of weeks and visit them. It was a graduation present for myself.

    Now I am in college with no loans out because I am attempting to pay for college mostly by myself, which is fun, but that's a little bit about who I am in a nutshell. Who are you?

Comments

  1. Hi Julia! I also have a golden retriever, his name is Tucker. I love traveling as well and I would love to visit as many places as you! If you could choose, which place has been your favorite trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Switzerland because I just loved how beautiful it was there

      Delete
  2. Hey! for as long as I can remember i've always wanted a golden retriever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi julia i've been to the DR too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you shared so much with us. Way to knock it out of the park. I'm always so happy to hear that students have had some great travel experiences. I'm looking forward to my next trip which will take me to Barcelona, Spain and Marseilles, France.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to make it a goal to travel to different countries but I've only been to my home country, Dominican Republic. How did you like it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Victoria Rodriguez?

Who is Katie Sharkey?

Who is Reese Harmon?