Who am I?

 Hello! My name is Cheyenne and I am a freshman and my major is business management. I love hanging out with my friends, reading, and spending time outdoors. Even though my major is business management I would love to see a future for me as a pilot and living in Flordia.



  This is my dog Velna. She's a 2-year-old German shepherd and she loves to be out in the snow. A little fun fact is her name is in Latvian and translates out to the she-devil. I like to spend the majority of my time being outside with her taking her on walks, to the dog park, or taking her to play in her pool.
             
Another thing I love to do is hang out with my friends! One of our favorite things to do is travel to the next to over from us and hang out at the local restaurant called Beckers. 



Comments

  1. Do you want to live in Florida due to the weather? Or do you have family there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really curious about whether Velna lives up to her name or not. She doesn't look like a she-devil. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She seems so sweet, my dog loves the snow too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Victoria Rodriguez?

Who is Katie Sharkey?

Who is Reese Harmon?