Who am I ?

 

Hello! I'm Huilin, a Chinese exchange student currently studying at Bloomsburg University. I'm a junior English major at Beijing Normal University, and I'm thrilled to share some fascinating details about myself with you. 
   Firstly, I have a twin brother who is identical to me. It's been an incredible experience growing up with him. We've been inseparable since kindergarten and attended the same class until high school. Although we're now studying at different universities, I still feel a strong bond with him.

    Secondly, I'm a huge table tennis enthusiast. It's more than just a game for me; it's a passion and a way of life. I've been playing table tennis since I was a child, and my father, who is also a sports enthusiast, passed on his love for sports to me. During my free time, I often play table tennis with my roommates. 

    As an exchange student in the United States, one of my primary objectives is to gain an understanding of American culture and way of life. Being in the country provides me with a unique opportunity to experience American customs and traditions firsthand. My interest in American culture and language has been further fueled by my love for the popular TV show, "Modern Family". Through the show, I have been able to learn more about American customs and traditions, as well as improve my language skills.

    Thanks for taking the time to read about me! I'm excited to explore and learn more about the culture and people here in America.





Comments

  1. I am also a twin studying at a different university than my sister. I can't imagine how difficult it must be being countries apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also LOVE table tennis, my whole family likes to play so we have little tournaments at our house. We're all extremely competitive people so it's a fun time. Sports have also been a big part of my life. From the age of four I've done gymnastics, basketball, soccer, softball, lacrosse, and track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures of you and your brother are adorable. I love that you shared one of you as young children and then another when you were older. Thank you for sharing a few things about yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Victoria Rodriguez?

Who is Katie Sharkey?

Who is Reese Harmon?